We now have an app available to download for FREE on iOS and Android systems! Using this app, you can transfer money, make payments, and even deposit your checks. Here’s how to get started:
Mobile/Tablet App Download
How to set up your MOBILE/TABLET APP:
1. Go to the App Store (iPhone users) or Play Store (Android users).
2. Search for E1CU.
3. Find the app with the E1CU logo (light green background) and click install.
In order to continue, you must have online access with E1CU. If you do not, please call 801-392-4877 and have a member service representative set up your account with online access. It only takes a few minutes.
4. Open the E1CU app and sign in with your username (account number) and password. The same that is used for online access.
5. It will then prompt you to activate your mobile device. You can either choose email registration or online registration. Read below:
Email registration: this will send a confirmation email to the email address on your account. It will prompt you through the next steps. If you have a bad email on your account or no email at all, have your email address added or changed on your account by calling us at 801-392-4877. It only takes a few seconds!
Online Registration: You will need to log in to your online access on a computer. Your phone will prompt you through your next steps.
How to deposit checks on your mobile device:
Once you have successfully logged into your E1CU mobile app, you then have free instant access to our super fast and simple Mobile Check Deposit. Here is how to get started:
1. Open and log in to the E1CU app.
2. On the menu, click on deposit.
3. You now have the option to choose between Deposit or Review. Click on Deposit.
4. It will then bring up instruction on how to take the picture of your check. Read and click “Got it!”
5. Add what account suffix your want the check to be deposited into. Choose whether the check type is a personal or a business check. Enter the amount displayed on the check. If the wrong amount in entered, it will ask you to reenter the check amount.
6. Finally, take a picture of the front and the back of the check. Make sure you follow the instructions given earlier and be sure that the full image of the check is included in the picture.
Do no destroy or get rid of your check until after 30 days from the date the check was deposited.